• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Black Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
We’ve scored some great goals this season (Ramsey vs Fulham and Auba vs Leicester spring to mind), but today’s 2nd goal will have to be my favorite so far considering the time and place. Absolute mint technique to hit that first time right in the corner with Lloris rooted to the spot. Kudos to Bellerin and Ramsey for the well-weighted ball through ball leading to the deft touch to Auba to finish it off.

Fallout

great performance. loved how he was able to stretch their backline with his pace, but also come short as needed. when you factor in lacazette's positive contribution out wide, maybe it's time to rethink who plays centrally.

Wryer

He's the sort of striker who is lethal within the first 2 seconds when the ball is played to him. Incredible instinctive finisher. Totally different from Lacazette who connects plays and create his own scoring chances. I love having both! I still think they shouldn't start games at the same time, both are lethal in their own rights.

Zaza

This guy is REALLY going to score 20 plus in the league. Beast.
Whatever he lacks in technical ability, his positioning and superb off the ball movement makes up for it.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I love his tap-ins. Shows me that even when his pace declines, he’ll still be a monster. Its his movement and positional awareness that are his biggest assets and you won’t lose that with age.
What I liked yesterday was that for the first time since he's been here we actually saw a bit of his aerial ability. The guy was lethal in the air in Germany(actually better than Lewandowski in that regard) and so it was kind of curious that we haven't really seen it at all. While he didn't score a header, he won so many 50/50s when the short option wasn't available for Leno that it made Tottenham have to drop off and allow space for runners to join up. If Emery continues with the wingbacks I can see him getting on the end of a few this season.

Malky

Established Member
Frustrating that he was caught offside so often but when he gets the chance he's absolutely lethal! 2nd goal was a thing of beauty.

Giroud12

Just saw the news that some inbecile threw a banana at Auba. Jesus what a ****, such a shame that this can happen in England in this day and age. This is obviously an extreme minority of Sp**s fans and the club was quick to issue a ban. Still would like to see FA come down hard on them, not just because it's Sp**s but because banning a single fan doesn't really do much.

A 10 point deduction would really make a statement here. Getting a bit tired of all the FIFA/UEFA/FA campaigns that result in **** all.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Just saw the news that some inbecile threw a banana at Auba. Jesus what a ****, such a shame that this can happen in England in this day and age. This is obviously an extreme minority of Sp**s fans and the club was quick to issue a ban. Still would like to see FA come down hard on them, not just because it's Sp**s but because banning a single fan doesn't really do much.

A 10 point deduction would really make a statement here. Getting a bit tired of all the FIFA/UEFA/FA campaigns that result in **** all.

Do you live under a rock? I'm not surprised one bit, England is contaminated with racism, always has been. For example Chavs are notoriously known for their racism and if you go to a lower league match you'll see a true face of England society.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Do you live under a rock? I'm not surprised one bit, England is contaminated with racism, always has been. For example Chavs are notoriously known for their racism and if you go to a lower league match you'll see a true face of England society.
Really? I thought they really kicked it out of English football, I have great respect for the English supporter. Here in Holland it happens a lot more, at the highest level even.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
What I liked yesterday was that for the first time since he's been here we actually saw a bit of his aerial ability. The guy was lethal in the air in Germany(actually better than Lewandowski in that regard) and so it was kind of curious that we haven't really seen it at all. While he didn't score a header, he won so many 50/50s when the short option wasn't available for Leno that it made Tottenham have to drop off and allow space for runners to join up. If Emery continues with the wingbacks I can see him getting on the end of a few this season.

He tortured the life out of Vertonghen, a joy to watch. Had he been 10-15% better in bringing the ball down or heading it to teammates, we could've gotten a goal. Not that he was bad at it, as those balls were very long and awkward, and he often even had to run to get them. I always found it strange that people judged him harshly, he can do a lot more than run in behind and tap-in, that much is obvious and yesterday was sooo promising. His movement was the real deal.

I'd have him ahead of Torreira as MotM tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom