• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Black Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norrin Radd

Do you live under a rock? I'm not surprised one bit, England is contaminated with racism, always has been. For example Chavs are notoriously known for their racism and if you go to a lower league match you'll see a true face of England society.

I’m black and this in categorically untrue. I’ve travelled to a lot and apart from the Netherlands I’ve not seen a country as progressive and racially inclusive as the UK.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I actually made this video :lol:
No way was this ****ing you you legend. I’ve been playing this on loop since yesterday I swear I’m responsible for like half the views, you’re officially a legend for ever. :lol:

Mate you should have watermarked the **** out of it.

Ok I just saw you did, will follow you at some random point because if I did right now you would know who I am. :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Or you know, can we not?
One of our very own has pretty much blown on Instagram and twitter and you don’t want to give props where’s its due.

I’m not even surprised, typical from a man famously known as Rex ‘the hater’ Banner.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

One of our very own has pretty much blown on Instagram and twitter and you don’t want to give props where’s its due.

I’m not even surprised, typical from a man famously known as Rex ‘the hater’ Banner.

I read backwards in the thread. Saw your post first and thought I’d jump in on some low effort Trilly bashing.

But yeah that’s genuinely cool, buzzed for you @MutableEarth props on getting your watermark in there as well. Twitter is full of leeches.

Hope

Less
Everyone has showred praises to him and i agree wholeheartedly but one thing i want to point out is the behaviour of this guy.

Such a simple and calm attitude. Just gets on with this job calmly. No tantrums, no fuss, simply a professional footballer, great rapo with laca who is his competitor,etc.etc.Q contrary to the reports before joining Arsenal.

Just love his attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom