• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal | December 29th | KO: 17:30 | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Honestly don't feel too bad after that, we know this team is going to suffer with a few injuries at the back. No Bellerin, no Holding and a half-fit Mustafi was always going to be too much to overcome against that team.

arsmile

Established Member
worse than I thought it would be

it's besides the point what we do with the ball when we are that poor without it

xhaka, iwobi and AMN I thought were decent...none others

I never want to see lichsteiner again

if dropping Özil is supposed to make sure performances like that don't happen...they idea that ramsey was more effective than Özil would have been is a nonsense..ramsey ran around like an idiot doing nothing and supported precisely 0% defensively.

I really worry that emery essesntially wants 11 players who are just going to run a lot and that's his solution

it doesn't help us score...and it certainly doesn't stop us defending when you look at the disorganisation and stupidity out there today...

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Lets go into the January market and get some workable reinforcements.

Lets improve on our gameplay and make a dash for the top four.

Then lets review in the off season, see where we are.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Would be a dream signing tbh. What im worried about is spending 10-20m on players that are marginal upgrades/ stop gaps. Money we spent on Mustafi Sokratis Gabriel we could've bought a VVD, now we're stuck with a bunch of sub standard players

I was just about to post this.

It's infuriating. I've got nothing against Sokratis, he's decent but he isn't the level we need to take our defence up a level. He cost us £18M, that's £18M that could have gone into buying a truly top level CB. Why do we keep doing this to ourselves?

I'd rather spend all our budget on one class player than 2-3 jobbers.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Honeymoon for Emery is over. The second half of the season will be very very difficult. Lot of the crappier teams have improved from the beginning of the season. The most worrying thing about this season is that we have made very little progress since the start of the season. There's just no balance in the team.

Last edited:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Honestly don't feel too bad after that, we know this team is going to suffer with a few injuries at the back. No Bellerin, no Holding and a half-fit Mustafi was always going to be too much to overcome against that team.

I still think we would have lost this by 4+ goals had all of those players been playing.

We were riding our luck for long parts this season. With the form Liverpool were playing at they were always going to capitalise on our individual mistakes.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
With a decent ref we would have only lost 4-2:lol::lol::lol:

Iwobi looked good I thought.

Guess paddy power was bang on at 15/2 for us to win after all.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom