• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 3rd Round: Blackpool v Arsenal | January 5, 2019 17:30 GMT | BT Sport

Which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Commentator talking about how Sp**s trashed tranmere 7-0 with a second team while we are apparently having a tougher time against Blackpool.

Says it’s yet another sign that the gap between us and the big teams is increasing. Hmmm.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe Blackpool plays a full level above Tranmere Rovers in the English football pyramid and Sp**s were actually only up 1-0 at the half before going on a 2nd-half rampage capped off when they brought Kane into the game for a goal.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Nothing of what you’ve said goes against my statement that it took Theo years to become a consistent finisher.

All strikers miss chances, we haven’t seen enough from Eddie to say if his misses were an example of the former or if he’s the next Morata.
I miss pressing your buttons :lol:

Mohamed7

I think that might have been his point actually. Either way it’s a bit of a stretch
Not clear to me. Sp**s hardly played a second team. It was a mix of first eleven and the bench.

We are playing with the bench plus the reserves, minus Iwobi and Sokrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom