• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 3rd Round: Blackpool v Arsenal | January 5, 2019 17:30 GMT | BT Sport

Which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Beacuse of the muppets like @hydrofluoric acid who’d rather sell Laca and play Nketiah. The hype that surrounds our youth is usually totally unwarranted and often blind. We’ve been burnt many times with so called talents that eventually got stuck in the reserves never making the grade. Id mich rather see we’d emulate Chelsea’ model and start making a nice profit on our youth products.

OK so you're talking smack about a kid because some random internet forum person is hyping him up - makes sense :lol:

CJJ

Established Member
Ramsey didn't go for that 100% and thats okay as it could've been risky and we've already won. But if he ever does that in a competitive game i'll get pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom