• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Cardiff | January 29th| KO: 19:45

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Where is the Özil fanboys? This is the guy on 350k against a Cardiff side sitting with 5 players at the back and he's been absolutely average.

This is "his" game on paper, yet he has barely created anything.

He's not worth it.
I’m here. I’d say after not playing for so long it would be reasonable to wait for him to get some fitness and games under his belt again. There were also some positive signs. But you can also completely ignore reason and just go with whatever your agenda is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom