• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal, February 3rd, 16:30 Sky Sports

Will Arsenal beat Bald Fraud FC?

• Yes

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 66 68.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
“I hAtE tHiS mAnAgEr”

It's nice and I felt and still feel Arsenal could get a draw...but that was a random corner kick goal...to put that on the manager to vindicate him for the coward line up and conceding after 22 seconds:lol: He's still poverty.

say yes

forum master baiter
442 is the best formation in football. Also as ‘Arsenal’ as it gets.

Glad Emery is bringing it back to the club that invented it.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Our backline looks noticeably straighter. Good to see.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
It's nice and I felt and still feel Arsenal could get a draw...but that was a random corner kick goal...to put that on the manager to vindicate him for the coward line up and conceding after 22 seconds:lol: He's still poverty.
It wasn’t vindication for Emery, just like Iwobi dribbling instead of clearing isn’t on him either

Mohamed7

I cannot believe some people want us to finish below United and Chelsea so Liverpool don't win the title (he wants City to beat us). Shows what kind of a supportee he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom