• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Southampton | February 24, 2019 14:05 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What I don't like under emery in home game when comfortable we stop playing happen under Arsène at times

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Leno almost ruined a good performance there with his own Alisson moment.

Please Bernd, just stick to the basics.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Klopp the fraud taking Salah off when he needs a goal

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
So is a draw at Liverpool - United better for us in the sense that it puts Liverpool awaay from the title?

Wouldn't really stand it if they won.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I kept quoting it but there was no text, I don’t understand. But anyway, you’re going to pretend you’re not deliberatly framed that goal as Özil’s mistake only? Come on now.
It was a tongue in cheek response to Makingtrax saying Southampton would crumble when they see him coming on as a sub. It's not that deep.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
So is a draw at Liverpool - United better for us in the sense that it puts Liverpool awaay from the title?

Wouldn't really stand it if they won.

A Liverpool win would be better.
They will choke against another team and lose points.
But they need to help us today and win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom