• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Bournemouth | February 27, 2019 19:45 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Tottenham to lose. Tottenham to lose is always the best result.
No. The best result is Arsenal to win. It's the fans of small clubs who are more concerned about their rivals losing than winning themselves.

If Tottenham losing means we catch them I want them to lose. If Chelsea not winning means we end ahead of them and we're not going to catch Spuds, then that's the best result. Finishing behind Spuds by one point or three points makes no difference.

No. The best result is Arsenal to win. It's the fans of small clubs who are more concerned about their rivals losing than winning themselves.

If Tottenham losing means we catch them I want them to lose. If Chelsea not winning means we end ahead of them and we're not going to catch Spuds, then that's the best result. Finishing behind Spuds by one point or three points makes no difference.

Yes Arsenal to win and Tottenham to lose!

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
The strategic result would be for Arsenal to win and Sp**s-Chelsea to draw. That way Arsenal picks up two points on each of them, helping them to ward off Chelsea in the race for 4th and narrowing the gap on Sp**s for 3rd. But the main thing is for Arsenal to win. Champions League qualification is in their own hands now.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
No no, the best possible result would be that both sets of fans and players are infected with Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Bournemouth are probably the sh*ttest away team with the exception of Huddersfield.

Should be looking for either a clean sheet or racking up the goals if not both.

The strategic result would be for Arsenal to win and Sp**s-Chelsea to draw. That way Arsenal picks up two points on each of them, helping them to ward off Chelsea in the race for 4th and narrowing the gap on Sp**s for 3rd. But the main thing is for Arsenal to win. Champions League qualification is in their own hands now.

Worried about Chelsea’s run in tbh, looks easier than ours.

Need to get a gap above them, as I think Sp**s are gonna end up coasting to third.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Bournemouth are probably the sh*ttest away team with the exception of Huddersfield.

Should be looking for either a clean sheet or racking up the goals if not both.

Worried about Chelsea’s run in tbh, looks easier than ours.

Need to get a gap above them, as I think Sp**s are gonna end up coasting to third.
Fulham, cardiff and brighton are pretty bad too. We should be destroying them at home regardless of what players they have fit or not.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Big game this, one of Spuds and Chelski will drop points and Palace have every chance of getting something against a depleted Yanited.

Fitness permitting, I’d go;

Leno
Lich Kos Sok Kola
Xhaka Torreira
Iwobi Özil Suarez
Lacazette

We have the derby on Sunday, so we should rotate and effectively use subs. Auba is out of form and Laca is more than capable of leading the line- keep him up top. Suarez needs a start at some point, give him an hour and if he fails to impress bring in Mkhitaryan.

It’s nice to have options. We should win the quite comfortably as Bournemouth have a lot of injuries.

COYG!

say yes

forum master baiter
Difficult to know which result is best from Chelsea v Spuds. Draw?

Surprised at the answers to this. Chelsea are our big rivals for top 4, there is very little chance that Sp**s drop out.

Chelsea winning this is definitely the worst result.

If you’re being as cool-headed as possible you want a Sp**s win. A draw is almost as good though and sees both sides drop points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom