• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wembley Hotspur v Arsenal | March 2, 2019 12:30 GMT | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze_of_glory

I do feel if we kept the ball a bit better we would have trounced them .
Definitely an issue with team under Emery so far. I do feel it’s been a bit better in recent weeks though but that’s just an impression, I dunno. Something that needs to be worked on regardless I think.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Omg! What the hell is wrong with y'all. Laca has been very clinical but missed one chance today and he's bad all of sudden? Auba is going through a bad batch but he's one of the top EPL scorers.

Relax.

Come on, it's said in the heat of the moment. I like them both, but it's pretty worrying how much they bottled it today.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
It's impossible to comprehend how VAR wasn't introduced a decade ago already. Absolutely outrageous.
Untitled.jpg

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

That Chelsea one is the sickener, we could have been conceivably 2 or 3 goals up at half time.

Considering how close it is for top 4 that game is so frustrating.

The good thing is we can see improvement. Games like that have been a write-off the last few seasons. If we can get some decent defenders in then the future looks good.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

One positive is that Sp**s look absolutely shagged.

Kane, Eriksen and Son have absolutely no energy left between them.

They’re going to struggle to get top 4 with their remaining fixtures.

ptrcopp

That’s three decisions going against Arsenal in one match.

This has been going on for years. What happened to decisions eventually equalling out.

It’s a disgrace. Offside, clear red on Rose and then allowing that Prick to be in position for the follow up.

With VAR not only would the goal not have stood but there would have been a retake of that penalty

GDeep™

League is very weak
The players must be deflated.

This will have a knock on affect into the Utd game.

Seriously think we’ve been hampered badly here.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The good thing is we can see improvement. Games like that have been a write-off the last few seasons. If we can get some decent defenders in then the future looks good.

We have a quality first choice back four in my eyes. Holding and Bellerin’s injuries are brutal.

Need to get a backup RB in this summer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom