• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wembley Hotspur v Arsenal | March 2, 2019 12:30 GMT | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Arsenal suffering because “the linesman was caught flat footed”?

We’re talking millions of pounds in potential revenue here because a man was caught flat footed during a set piece. Absolutely pathetic.
It's impossible to comprehend how VAR wasn't introduced a decade ago already. Absolutely outrageous.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That’s three decisions going against Arsenal in one match.

This has been going on for years. What happened to decisions eventually equalling out.

arsmile

Established Member
Leno's double save was his best moment so far for us too.

Show's that you can have 11/14 of your players giving it a real great performance- but even if you've got a few ones off their game- you won't win these games.

leno-8
mustafi-2
sokratis-8
kos-8
monreal-8
xhkaka-8
guen-8
mhkiki-8
ramsey-8
iwobi-8
lacca-3
torreria-8
PEA-2
Özil- 8

Manberg

Predator
Utd game is a must win. Fail to win and it's goodbye top 4. We're good enough to beat them at home we just gotta do it.

Mohamed7

We curse Giroud for years, and sign two 50M pounds strikers. Then this happens?

**** me. We're cursed as a club.

Omg! What the hell is wrong with y'all. Laca has been very clinical but missed one chance today and he's bad all of sudden? Auba is going through a bad batch but he's one of the top EPL scorers.

Relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom