• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wembley Hotspur v Arsenal | March 2, 2019 12:30 GMT | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
VAR and that's 3 points for us. Sp**s getting the luck of the officials, what a ****ing surprise that is. Kane shouldn't even been on the pitch, but he only headbutted a player, that's acceptable these days.
Imagine Xhaka headbutting someone today, he'd likely be banned until April!

blaze_of_glory

Untitled.jpg
:lol: he knows

Reactions: A_G

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Definitely an issue with team under Emery so far. I do feel it’s been a bit better in recent weeks though but that’s just an impression, I dunno. Something that needs to be worked on regardless I think.

Some of the counters were brainless , players making passes that weren't there . Hold on to the ball wait for support and go from there . Most mindless game I have seen from Iwobi .

ptrcopp

Subs killed the game for me.

Auba could have come on for Mhki, or at least Iwobi. Laca was doing a great job.

And I really like Guen and Xhaka together against the better teams. Guen has better defensive intelligence and ability. Torreira is better for transition. Not what we need against the best teams

Mohamed7

Come on, it's said in the heat of the moment. I like them both, but it's pretty worrying how much they bottled it today.
Yeah I am too very disappointed but what can we do. Auba did very well to make that movement but he's a **** PK taker and was too disappointed when he got the follow up chance.

This point feels like a loss. Damn.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Definitely an issue with team under Emery so far. I do feel it’s been a bit better in recent weeks though but that’s just an impression, I dunno. Something that needs to be worked on regardless I think.

I do agree on the whole we look a bit worse with the ball this year, but in terms of this match it's understandable.

When you are defending really deep, it can be very challenging to then hold onto the ball when trying to break, especially if you are being pressed.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal suffering because “the linesman was caught flat footed”?

We’re talking millions of pounds in potential revenue here because a man was caught flat footed during a set piece. Absolutely pathetic.
Still thinking on this.

The job of linesman is simple enough, and it’s been further simplified because it’s a frickin set piece. Man must have the reaction time of a stoned sloth to get caught flat footed, I hope he gets demoted.

For as much as we’re told that they have a difficult job, where is the accountability? What’s going to happen to him?

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

We have to get Top 4 or win the Europa so we can :

1. Bin Mustafi.
2. Sign a quality CB
3. Sign good fullbacks
4. Keep Xhaka sharp by signing someone in his position.
5. Sign Milivojevic for strictly penalty duties.

Last edited:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
The players must be deflated.

This will have a knock on affect into the Utd game.

Seriously think we’ve been hampered badly here.
Our strikers will be deflated but hopefully more determined to put it right in our next two games. Everyone else will be up for it. No more injuries and we have a chance I could only dream about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom