• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R16 1st Leg: Rennes v Arsenal | March 7, 2019 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,109
  • Views 76,997

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
Welp, we're not going through. Even if we beat them at home, with Sokratis out and Auba having to play, it won't be enough. They will score, and we won't score enough.
That's the biggest issue - we don;t keep clean sheets, Rennes will fancy their chances of an away goal.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

To an extent I agree with Iwobi.

Don’t think a GK can have a good game when he concedes three. It’s like a team not scoring yet praising the main striker
Cech has dropped this from being tie over.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Did they create any clear chances? I missed part of the half, but from what I saw most of it was pot shots from outside the box that Cech dealt with.

pot shots? Most of them were from just outside or inside the box, but as Arsenal were completely disorganized defending that second row they were pretty clear cut chances - they could chill, sip a beer, take aim and hit it. If not for Cech Arsenal could've been down much earlier.

ptrcopp

Name 3 players who have been better off the ball and actually found space in good positions more than Özil this game?

He was the one creating chances for us. It was so obvious from the point he went off.

It was the second turning point, after the red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten
Top Bottom