• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He is dismissing our goals like they scored quality goals

That’s my question as well. :lol:

From the 35th minute to the 65th minute when we gifted them a goal, where was that domination he speaks about?

They all made the same noise at the Emirates, where we gifted them a goal.

Seems they don’t know what game management means yet.

Pop Tart

Established Member
fine i am a miserable **** but business end i expect players not to give lillyshites a gift or anyother team. we have alrady messed up. I am happy and drunk only i could do the last 25 with theses guys
i adore you riou but seems i annoy people here to get a warning again after a few weeks. always enjoyed the posts you do even if you are silly at times. i trust you not to get annoyed or anything you are a good man seems others or not

Halcyon Daze

They are going to throw the City game Fer sure
Footballers ain’t the loyal fans. This is why I want them to beat Chelsea next (that hurt to say). I want them back sniffing top 4 so the City game has meaning for them. Don’t buy that the players will have their fans attitude of throwing games. Not these days. Players are too professional and too much at stake.

Halcyon Daze

It’s all a massive conspiracy. The whole league is against Sp**s. The ref’s are in collusion with the PL to ensure the title race goes to the wire for monetary purposes. Sp**s were the better team. More possession. Better xG. Absolutely robbed. Cry. W*nk. Only two penalties all season. Sob. Self harm.

Welcome to thefightingcuck.com.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It’s all a massive conspiracy. The whole league is against Sp**s. The ref’s are in collusion with the PL to ensure the title race goes to the wire for monetary purposes. Sp**s were the better team. More possession. Better xG. Absolutely robbed. Cry. W*nk. Only two penalties all season. Sob. Self harm.

Welcome to the fighting “****” .com.

They need to take their anger out on City Inshallah. 🙏

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

GMQZtLLWEAAqNjB

...from left to right @North_Bank_Gooner @Farzad Stoned @Tree Points and even our boy @GDeep™ as the steward.

Unluckily lads, maybe next time for your Sp**s v Mikel's tricky Reds👍

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
One thing important to say is that if we had Zinchenko and Jesus playing today, we would probably end up dropping points. They're both a bag of nerves and good on Arteta to drop them on bench, moreso not even bringing them on as subs today.

Too bad that when we dropped those silly points in December, both of them played 😤

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom