• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton vs Arsenal | April 7, 2019 | 14:05 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Everton win

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 32 68.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsmile

Established Member
nobody has played well today

it looked for about 10 mins like ramsey was going to come on and save the day but that did not last long

everyone was weak

should have lost by more but for Everton being dreadful

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I’m sure at least 5 of our worst ever away performances have come in the last 2 years

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
This is where we miss a Giroud type figure. Someone that can get the ball in the mixer and actually win something. Too many fanny Dan's and not enough big Richard's.
I guess your were in a cave for the last 6 years... Giroud is right there where he should be, on Chelsea bench.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This is where we miss a Giroud type figure. Someone that can get the ball in the mixer and actually win something. Too many fanny Dan's and not enough big Richard's.

Wingers as well, Iwobi’s done alright today tbf but we’ve had no dynamism off the bench. So easy for Everton to handle us.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Out performed on the day. Albeit an advantage given from an illegal goal.

Its going to be a hard run to the promised land.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
****ing useless from all involved. It's a good thing Utd and Chelsea have tricky fixtures left otherwise we'd have no chance.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

This was shameful and really disheartening. Top 4 should be completely in our hands but we just can't perform away from home and we will lose more games. Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom