• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 37 (May 11-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,785
  • Views 63,938

outlawz

Let’s be honest, if the shoe was on the other foot we’d have been the same wouldn’t we? Who would take top 4 over Sp**s winning a title?
I remember a lot of Gooners were willing to take a Europa loss if it meant Sp**s didn't win the CL. I don't know why we give them so much credence.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We want pure pace apparently, reckon Neto would be the first target
I like Neto when he’s fit but that cliche about availability being the no1 attribute or something rings true here.

Anyone signing Neto without letting him have an injury free, good season is crazy.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

I like Neto when he’s fit but that cliche about availability being the no1 attribute or something rings true here.

Anyone signing Neto without letting him have an injury free, good season is crazy.

Yeah definitely agree. Think he’s brilliant but the injury issues are a little too much.

In general the lack of quality around Europe now is crazy.

I think we’ve now got all of our system players and it’s a case of finding difference makers.

That’s why I was so against the Gordon thing. Whilst he’s obviously decent and young it’s just not the level I personally believe takes us higher.

Apologies before about the Fraser comparison I think you’re more right on this one.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yeah definitely agree. Think he’s brilliant but the injury issues are a little too much.

In general the lack of quality around Europe now is crazy.

I think we’ve now got all of our system players and it’s a case of finding difference makers.

That’s why I was so against the Gordon thing. Whilst he’s obviously decent and young it’s just not the level I personally believe takes us higher.

Apologies before about the Fraser comparison I think you’re more right on this one.
I think we’re just going to have keep signing youngish but proven players and hope they take that next step.

Gordon is a long way off WC but signings like Rice will have to be the way forward with the hope that our system takes them from very good player to performing at world class levels.

For me that attacking player is Leao, but that’s a pipe dream.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

I think we’re just going to have keep signing youngish but proven players and hope they take that next step.

Gordon is a long way off WC but signings like Rice will have to be the way forward with the hope that our system takes them from very good player to performing at world class levels.

For me that attacking player is Leao, but that’s a pipe dream.

Ahh bruh Leao would be the dream. Physically he’s such a demon. Feels like a PSG transfer waiting to happen.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Top Bottom