• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton vs Arsenal | April 7, 2019 | 14:05 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Everton win

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 32 68.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I guess your were in a cave for the last 6 years... Giroud is right there where he should be, on Chelsea bench.
I've been here for 6 years. Never said he should be starting or you shouldn't have a better version of him. But someone like him. Like a Costa or Moussa Dembele someone that can bully defenders and hold it up to feet and in the air.

Today we were predictable, slow paced and afraid to go long. Hopefully something that is addressed in the long term.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Leno and Sokratis the only ones who have played properly today. Iwobi looked bright at times. Everyone else was completely sloppy and just didn't turn up. Inexcusable.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

After this ****-show they'd better turn up against Napoli. Out fought today by a team that's not even that good. Everton didn't even have to play well to beat us.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
There’s two class players in that Everton side that I wouldn’t mind tbf

1) Gomez, beautiful player

2) That sub that came on in the last 15min, very quick and superb crosses, Walcott I think his name is.

blaze_of_glory

Xhaka has probably been our most important player this year aside from our strikers, we miss him badly.

But our team just plays worse away from home. The changes Emery made at half should have allowed us to outplay Everton, and we would have done with that lineup at the Emirates. But since we're on the road they all forget how to play together.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Everton played a fantastic game.
We were not able to dominate no create interesting opportunities.

Away games are hard for everyone but it is something that we need to correct.

Malky

Established Member
Sokratis done well, as did Leno - the rest were ****. Mustafi is poverty and guys like Elneny and Maitland-Niles aren't much better.
Massive overhaul needed in the summer which will be even harder without top 4, and now I don't fancy our chances of achieving that.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Givn up our advantage in the very first game. We can probably afford to lose one more but difficult to see us not dropping at least 7 points.

Shamrockian_gooner

A shambles of a performance. No one was either willing or able to counter a limited but spirited Everton side. This is not a team that, even if we manage to secure a Champions league place, have the ability to progress beyond group stage. This away thing must be a mental block, it's desperate. Özil must not feature in an away game again, he literally shuffled around, spraying inaccurate passes and generally not giving a hoot. Captain? A late April Fools joke on Emerys behalf I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom