• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton vs Arsenal | April 7, 2019 | 14:05 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Everton win

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 32 68.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Check

Pathetic, just pathetic. We were not able to create a chance in 90 minutes against f*cking Everton. And the refs in this league, my god they're so bad. We should've got a penalty in the first minutes (Zouma tackled Laca), We should've got two red cards for Mustafi and Guendouzi and not to mention every 50/50 moment went to Everton. Just a **** ref and an even more **** performance. The only one that played decent was Leno, the rest utter garbage.

Jae

Absolute embarrassment that. Outplayed from start to finish. Team selection was all wrong for a start.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
No, come on :lol: Neither of them did anything, and Özil was dropping deep all game and pretty much playing a different role than Iwobi did because the cms were getting so dominated.

Iwobi did a pretty little dribble and that means he played well apparently. The thing about Iwobi is, when you want a bit more from him you soon realise he can’t provide it.

HBL

Established Member
Hopefully Xhaka/Torreira coming back will improve us, still confident we'll get top four.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our last away performance was against Sp**s and we showed some improvement sadly today these improvements all gone

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sky pundits saying that’s our lowest xG this season.

ArsenalFever

Xhaka has probably been our most important player this year aside from our strikers, we miss him badly.

But our team just plays worse away from home. The changes Emery made at half should have allowed us to outplay Everton, and we would have done with that lineup at the Emirates. But since we're on the road they all forget how to play together.
To be honest, this was probably the worst game managed by Emery, from the starting line-up to pretty much everything, over tactical imo, if such a thing exists, could of done with the second half line up at the start of the game.

Manberg

Predator
This was the away game we ought to have been best in, on paper at least. Fixture schedule gets hectic from here on in, I see us losing all remaining away games except maybe Burnley.
That's 12 points dropped and that's goodbye top 4.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We needed to score and Emery picked monreal before Kola?

Kolasinac struggles in a back four, we need a left back badly in the summer imo.

We have one who’s probably on the decline and another who isn’t totally comfortable there.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Our last away performance was against Sp**s and we showed some improvement sadly today these improvements all gone

I dont think you can measure it like that.

The cards didnt fall our way today. We had to chase the game after that non-goal and that played into their hands. Combine that with our poor ball retention and its a recipe for trouble.

Replay that game from scratch and I'm not sure they would win again.

Gooner_girl14

Painful to watch and so disappointing considering United's recent loss. Everyone but Sokratis and Leno were awful. Elneny probably should never start again, and another example of the rubbish that Mustafi is. Our strikers got no service as our midfield was non-existent, but we created practically nothing all game. Very worried now that Sokratis misses the next 2 games..

ptrcopp

The amount of away games played skews the table

On our average points gained away we’d maybe be pushing 7th.

We currently have a negative goal difference away from home. That includes having the 6th worst defensive performance away. At home it’s bettered only by Chelsea and Liverpool.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

th

You can't blame emery when players are just doing that some games

Malky

Established Member
Somebody on the Unai thread said we had equal second best squad in the league after City. :lol:
:lol:
We lost Bellerin and that destroyed our right side - as our back-up RB is so bad we're playing a guy out of position (AMN) and to say he's been average would be generous. Our starting LB is 33, Mustafi needs binned, without Xhaka and Torreira our midfield is clueless and the closest we have to a winger is Iwobi. Our squad is a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom