• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Burnley v Arsenal | May 12, 2019 | 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
No. Xhaka despite a poor end to the season has overall been good. Mustafi has been a disaster and liability in every game he's played.
Xhaka has been mediocre overall. He has been making mistakes too though not at the level of Mustafi. He has passed straight to the other team which has led to goals. He has given away penalties which has resulted in us losing points.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I knew it the result against crystal Palace and Brighton cost us big time so cheers xhaka mustafi. Hope you join europa club next season

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So our lack of a top four finish boils down to either a Mustafi error (or two) or some PEA missed sitters. Pick your poison.

I know what I’m choosing.

You know it’s more than that.

You don’t finish top 4 when you concede 51 goals. We were one injury to Auba/Laca from mid table.

Defence needs sorting

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
So is the golden boot gonna be shared between 4 players?

Three.

SalahAubameyang-and-Mane.jpg

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Auba couldn't celebrate with him, because he needed the goal :D

So sorry for Auba, 22 goals but no golden boot..

Aevi

Hale End FC
Isn't that the 2nd time in 3 seasons we're off of top 4 by one point?

Very frustrating, that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom