• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Auba laca Özil need to contribute more these 3 players should do thier best to make us win they not doing it.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Bit of a meh game where we've been marginally better but we're not creating any good chances. The way our attack is structured isn't lending itself well to goals IMO. Kola's final ball has been very bad on top of that. Difficult to remedy in all honesty unless we change shape - which is a bold move.

AMN, Xhaka and Sokratis have all be very good. Torreira has done a good job shadowing aswell. Need to get more of an attack going. If things continue, it might be a good idea to sacrifice a defender for an attacking player.

Mohamed7

I cannot take Özil anymore. Ya all see why Emery does not play him against good teams when he has options. Dreadful workrate.

Chelsea is there for the taking but we do not have the players in midfield to control the match.

I am not seeing much of Torreira either.

We looked the better team but lacked quality in the final third. Chelsea grew into the match but you could see also they are ****e in the final third. Hazard did very, very little thus far. Let's hope that's the case end of the match.

African Flair

We need a better wing game. It can't exist of Kolasinac or simply fullbacks. We can only pray that some of the clubs prospect can nail down a job soon. In fact would put Saka on the field today

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Honestly if we score early in this first half I think Chelsea will just give up, they've played at a snails pace ffs.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Anyone's game. We got on top for about 20 mins, had bags of space on the left, AMN looked busy on the right but we didn't take advantage. End of the day Auba's fluff and Xhaka's rocket our best chances. Then we've let them get into it.

Think our bench is stronger than theirs although our best forward options are on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom