• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChefMan21

Where's our goal scoring threat? In our strikers, and only in our strikers. Shut down Laca and Auba, and that's largely it for us.

I'd honestly sell Laca to upgrade other positions - at least at the moment - and I'd bring our youth players right into the mix.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Yes the whole team is to blame, I can at least stomach watching AMN trying to make something happen.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Some here have mental issues against Özil... the whole team is doing wrong and those moroons need to blame only Özil. In that case Emery is the one to blame here.

We played a lot of the year without Özil and team played **** anyway so stop talking garbage

Tangy99

Koscielny is not an Arsenal legend because he always has games like this. He's a mess of a player that looks good with someone to babysit him.

I think that's harsh. Kos' injuries have taken their toll in recent years. At his peak, he was the best CB in the league for me.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Maybe this result wake the f**k club up we are in downhill many players are really not good enough. We just going to he new manutd

Crocrodile

Stop scapegoating ffs.

This is a collective **** up.

It's mostly agent Petrs fault.
Not his first time though.

So yes, anyone playing him is the cause of this.
Özil cannot be trusted upon when playing against anyone that's not borrom tier or physical and organised.

HBL

Established Member
Shouldn't be relying on him regardless, he's finished at the top level
Tell that to whoever has been defending his shambolic performances on here the last 12 months. Not great from Emery either but he should get at least one more season, Özil I'm done with.

Reactions: A_G

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Not saying sack Emery, cos honestly I don't see a vastly better manager out there waiting to join us. But, like, in terms of the season objectives it's a big ol' failure, surely? How much general 'soft power' has Emery earned this season to make up for the hard reality that he's failed? Wenger had 20 years of work behind him and a 'philosophy', what does Emery have?

He said it himself that he was fighting for his job throughout the season and finally felt he was in the clear.

We left 3rd place get away from us, bottled the final. He won't get the extension if we're playing like this after 20 or so games.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I think that's harsh. Kos' injuries have taken their toll in recent years. At his peak, he was the best CB in the league for me.

He's never been the best CB in the league ever, always has shambles performances. Mainstay in so many **** back fours.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
If you by different types mean that one guy shows up and the other one iz pulling disappearing acts, then yes.
nopes. I didnt see any problem in us moving the ball forward and getting it into the box...thats what a #10 does. ...

if you couldnt see Özil, then i cant make you see

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Defence - Dragged all over
Midfield - Unable to retain or build outside Xhaka
Strikers - Absent

You have to look at Emery as well. This match typifies our lack playing style and ideas all season.

You give him next season with his own signings the assess.

The worrying thing for me is we look as lost now as at the end of last season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 30

Arsenal are one of a number of clubs who have had discussions with the entourage of Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [L’Equipe]

Arsenal are the front runners to sign Besiktas’ 18 year old striker Semih Kilicsoy, who scored 12 goals this season [HITC]

A deal for Bologna striker Joshua Zirkzee would involve a £13m commission for agent Kia Joorabchian [Football London]

Arteta wants to add a defender, a central midfielder, a forward and cover on the right wing for Bukayo Saka [Gary Jacob - The Times]

Arsenal are ready to enter the race for Feyenoord left-back Quilindschy Hartman when the Dutchman returns from injury next season [The Telegraph]

RB Leipzig striker Benjamin Šeško has said yes to Arsenal and now the club are in pole position to complete a £45m deal [John Cross - The Mirror]

Bayern Munich are monitoring developments on Oleksandr Zinchenko [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom