• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

MEH5637_pl

GDeep™

League is very weak
At least you've had a proper career.

Most people on here never saw me in my peak 2011-2013. Had a little renaissance in 2015-2016 but overall I've literally been the Ricardo Quaresma of the forum.
It’s bitter sweet though. I carried this place for 10 years, debates, controversy, comedy, emotional moments, was it really worth it? People are getting paid for the content I provided.

Gervais

Established Member
Yeah, just echoing that this place should definitely have an off topic section. Some good characters on this forum, would love to hear about their other interests, Hunter likes a bit of Eastenders (who doesn't?) GDeep and Jury are keen UFC watchers like myself and I would honestly love to know what interests Fabo has.

This from when we were debating having an off topic forum.

Still the funniest thing I've ever read on this forum.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This from when we were debating having an off topic forum.

Still the funniest thing I've ever read on this forum.
Just because my idol is Phil Mitchell doesn’t mean I watch Eastenders.

Missed it for the last two weeks.

Fabo was a real gem! Told me once to never change even if I had easier time triggering him than the bum BFF.

I think he either Arsenal broke him or something horrible happened to him!

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Last I remember of fabo was that he was going travelling in the US.

He could be locked up in Miami mega jail as we speak, getting bummed by big Brian and co.

Gervais

Established Member
Would genuinely be interested to know what he's up to. ****ing great poster back in the day. Elite opinions.

Alkane

Praying I don’t jinx it however surely we aren’t naive enough to dither over 5m for a LB who will still be value for money at 25m.

I have a feeling this one and Saliba are all but done, just finalising the payment structure and whether Saliba gets loaned back

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
The old posters are probably going to be remembered like the invincibles. The AM youth coming through? Like the football version, they are over rated and most won't make the grade. We need to recruit elite posters from rival teams. Seems only way we can go back to the glory days.

That would mean we sold our soul to the devil though. Tough choices.

Token Yank

What ever happened to that Villa supporter (I think) that was always posting on here? I think he was perma-drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Latest posts

Top Bottom