• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Btw if somehow we don't get this deal done we are reaching new lows in tranfers. Getting manhandled by Celtic or worse getting outbid by an Italian team which isn't Juve :lol:.

I still think we will get this over the line though.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Who's coming through the AM youth system? We're ****ed after our golden generation retires/dies.

Gdeep is eternal, it's why everybody thinks he likes young girls. Everyone's a toddler when your age spans across millenia.

It's also why the mods don't ban him, you cut off the head and seven other appear. Rather stick to the devil we know.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
My days are numbered. I’m on my last legs.

Banter aside, mate, I do rather have you at the forum than the bunch of wannabe's that always come out of the woodwork when you leave.

It's just easier having you as a lightning rod, to be completly fair.

Celtic Fan #565489

Do you think there is a chance he goes to Napoli? From what I`ve read about him and his age it would surprise me but it looks like a real possibility
I can't see it myself, having been in Tierney's company a few times (at Celtic POTY functions over last few seasons) I can tell you he's a very down to earth guy, possibly too down to earth because it's just like chatting to your mate down the pub when you're with him :lol: , but from spending a bit of time with him you begin to tell he's no the sharpest tool in the drawer, I mean he's not thick or anything don't get me wrong but he's not the brightest either, put it this way, I canny see him learning Italian anytime soon which he would have to at least make some effort in if he went over there, would be an extra obstacle that he wouldn't want to add to the stresses of already leaving home (look at how Bale coped with trying to learn Spanish, chucked it).

Tierney also still lives with his parents (nothing wrong with that btw) and when you've got the money he's got to live in your own place but decide not to purely down to the fact he obviously doesn't feel mature enough/ready to do that then I can't see Italy being for him. Having banter with the lads in the dressing room wouldn't be the same over there plus he'd be a lot further away from home, in London a quick flight back up to Scotland and that's him home to visit family/friends etc but in Italy it's a lot more hassle.

It's a non starter basically for me, however, if Napoli do offer more than Arsenal (not sure how true those rumours are) then Arsenal will most likely have to match it, using Tierney's feelings against him because he may prefer Arsenal over Napoli to try and get him cheaper will be out of order if they try that.

But yeah, don't see Napoli being an option for him.
Can't see him going to Italy it has fantastic culinary choices but fried mars bars are not on the menu.
Can't see Napoli fans being happy about signing a Scotsman from spl. I think he is a great player and we need to do what we can to get him
Fried Mars Bars on the menu in North London?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom