• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Do you even read what you write before you post? :facepalm: .

This is the last time I'm using arguments to reply to your post in the belief there is actually a grown up person behind the chain mail avi.

Most people on here don't say Lacazette is superior over Aubameyang (frankly haven't seen anyone say that). What they have said is he is the better allround footballer and offers more in terms of build/link up and opening defenses. In certain games last season when opponents were hard to break down, Auba didn't offer much, cause he is rarely involved in build up play and can't for the life of him win a header or physical duel. That's not his strenght and that's ok.

Laca is a fighter who wins duels/headers. Has good close control and can see a pass. He is also very effective pressing forward and winning back the ball in defense. His contribution is more than just offensive. He has great finishing ability both inside and outside the box. He can really combine power with accuracy when he fires home. If we're talking about critiquing Lacazette: My main issues: His movement inside the box is not great, he prefers to stay back for the cutback rather than sniffing near post for the tap in like Auba (fine when Auba is there, but when is up top alone he needs to get in those positions). He often takes a touch or two too much before he releases a shot (that's PL adaptation vs Ligue 1 and should be less by now). Sometimes careless with his passing which leads to turnovers.

In terms of pure finishing, speed and movement Auba is the better player. Hence why he is mentioned as a world class forward. His numbers are insane and if he nets the chances he missed last season he'll fire us top 4th and take that boot for his own. I love the guy for the pure quality he brings and the contagious positivity that energizes everyone around him.

The penalty incident had many people disappointed and it was an important moment in our season. However Lacazette has missed chances as well/played poorly and got deserved stick over it. You obviously don't actually read this forum enough or only scan for Laca praise and Auba hate to spew your agenda. Apart from the days around the 'incident' haven't seen hate on here for Auba. The fact you even mention people rating him because of his looks (if you're not a troll as you claim) is just really dumb. Giroud was the best looking guy in the league and people didn't rate him.

You pop in every other thread to repeat the same thing over and over again. "Laca sucks Auba rules". "Stop hating on Auba" (again who's hating on him seriously?). Even when he doesn't play you are in his thread pushing your 'arguments'. It's boring and actually quite sad. When someone posts a reply with facts or counter arguments your level of reply is "fanboy" "stop stalking me" (talk about ironic), or that you are actually a really cool guy just winding people up making them look like fools.

Like the majority of posters in here I love the fact that we have two great strikers to choose from who can even play alongside each other. Auba himself loves to play alongside Lacazette and does very well when they play together. There are games where he's more suited to play as a lone striker upfront and there are games where we need both of them. With Pepe added to the mix we have even more attacking power and we are blessed to have all three.

If you are scared Auba is wasted on the wing, please watch some of our games and see that he changes position with Laca during matches and that Laca often drops deep to allow Auba to drift into the space he leaves in order to counter. This is not table football where players are immobilized during games. Players (esp forwards) interchange position often to make it harder for defenders and open up new opportunities.

Last season opposition fans dreaded the moment they had to face both Auba and Laca and were relieved when one or the other wasn't playing. This season with Pepe people are scared that we now have an ultimate attacking trio that will shred their defense. They won't play every game together and one will have to sit one out once so often (which is great for resting/injury), but as a collective we have much to look forward to.

Imagine reading all of this.

BigPoppaPump

Yeah, we understand, it's too much for your sensitive feelings. <3

The only thing that hurts me is this narrative that I'm some Giroud or Mustafi fanboy when I don't rate either player I was just comparing them to Lacazette and Koscielny respectively.

I was gonna go easy on Lacazette this season but you lot are asking for it now, it's on b*tches.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

The only thing that hurts me is this narrative that I'm some Giroud or Mustafi fanboy when I don't rate either player I was just comparing them to Lacazette and Koscielny respectively.

This is also how babies learn, when they do something to others and then get the same treatment, they learn how it feels and maybe grow as a person and don't do stupid things anymore.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Imagine reading all of this.
Sorry bro. Should've added some images for your comprehension.

Here's me reading your posts

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg

BigPoppaPump

This is also how babies learn, when they do something to others and then get the same treatment, they learn how it feels and maybe grow as a person and don't do stupid things anymore.

Look another stalker, @Makingtrax your prayers never helped man wtf.

Sorry bro. Should've added some images for your comprehension.

Here's me reading your posts

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg

The words were too big for me as well, can you repost all of that in meme format?

drippin

Look another stalker

Imagine believing someone is stalking you when this is the only thread in internet the other person has even argued with you. Or is it...

giphy.gif

Also imagine having such illusions of grandeur that someone would bother to stalk you in internet.

Last edited:

BigPoppaPump

Imagine believing someone is stalking you when this is the only thread in internet the other person has even argued with you. Or is it...

giphy.gif

Also imagine having such illusions of grandeur that someone would bother to stalk you in internet.

If you quote me more than 3 times than you're a stalker to me.

drippin

If you quote me more than 3 times than you're a stalker to me.

So you are stalking me too? It's called conversation in an internet forum, you silly man. Do you know where you are and how it works?

Last edited:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
So you are stalking me too? It's called conversation in an internet forum, you silly man. Do you know where you are and how it works?
You know what they say about arguing with idiots? They'll drag you down to their level and whoop your ass with experience.
Best to just chat football and not feed the trolls.

BigPoppaPump

You know what they say about arguing with idiots? They'll drag you down to their level and whoop your ass with experience.
Best to just chat football and not feed the trolls.

Looks like you found some new members of the Chainmail Fanclub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom