• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nacho Monreal: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Clichy grew at $ity. He was just a prospect while he was here. Bit of a speed merchant if you ask me.

That Cashley Cole was a fullback and a half.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Clichy and Gibbs were rubbish.
BNJR.gif

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Sad to see him go, if reports are true. Our best left back since Cole by a mile.

Dependable, great first touch, filled in great at CB at times, even though that's not really his position.

You could even say, comparetively at least, that he had twice the bottle than our other LBs combined, Cole excluded of course.

Don't think that penalty at Brum would have happened if that were him...

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Love nacho....will never forget his Semi Final Goal against City at Wembly.

All the best for the future, you've been a wonderful servant to the club, we will miss you!

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
I'd seriously consider keeping Nacho and playing him at CB if it means I don't have to see Mustafi and Luiz, who are both a pair of clowns, then in the winter try to find someone who isn't prone to make dumbass mistakes every game.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
It's been a pleasure to have him here. He's a consummate professional with a real affection for the club. A player you could trust when he pulled on the shirt. Best of luck to him in the future.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Someone tell me, how are we going to line up without Monreal and before Tierney is fit? Kola in a back 4 would be terrifying stuff, yet is it even possible for us to play a back 3 without Monreal? We don't have another left legged center back, do we?

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Someone tell me, how are we going to line up without Monreal and before Tierney is fit? Kola in a back 4 would be terrifying stuff, yet is it even possible for us to play a back 3 without Monreal? We don't have another left legged center back, do we?
Hopefully Emery has been working with Kola to make him serviceable on a back 4, otherwise he's completely useless for the team, bar for subbing him as a defensive winger to close out a game (which I'm not a fan of).

We clearly don't want to go back to 3atb, so we need a serviceable backup LB, he learns to play the position or he gets sold.

We should keep Nacho for the NLD anyways, it's a no brainer. He's been solid so far and this is probably the hardest game before Tierney comes back, he also gets a nice farewell game trashing Sp**s. Sociedad are getting him free so they should be accommodating

Iceman10

Established Member

Have read the manager wants to keep Monreal for Sunday. Paperwork in process, transfer can happen on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom