• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Watford vs Arsenal | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Watford win

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 69 81.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

em9999

My rainbows
I feel grateful the Emery outers ain't my boss.. cuz you could have justafiliby sacked me 15 times over this year

Malky

Established Member
We sacked a club legend in Wenger to give the job to an absolute nobody like Emery. We missed out on Klopp when he was available but thought Emery was a good appointment.
I can't wait to see Emery gone, he's done nothing here, absolutely nothing. Can't even warm to the guy like Wenger, hasn't got the charm or personality. He feels like a caretaker manager.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Honest question, why do you think that?
This midfield cant be following instructions.

Its dire... Either watching play go past or since 2-2 dropping into the defensive line. They either have no tactics / instructions or are ignoring them.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Xhaka must have serious dirt on all Arsenal managers to get 90 minutes every week

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Xhaka has a fermented shoe where his brain should be. Considerimg that, I shouldn't be expecting much from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom