• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa |Sunday 22nd September | KO 16:30 | Not Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How the **** did we win after being 0-2 down and 10 men.
2-1 you mean. Well the players showed elite mentality at 2nd half specially Guendouzi he was amazing. Such a shame they didn't show it at 2nd half against Watford

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
I was just told that Arsenal hold the record for the team with the most wins with 10 men.
We were really good at not dropping points when down a player with Wenger. Don't quote me on this but I believe this is the first time we've collected 3 points when being down a player with Emery as our manager.

GunnerUK

Riding our luck. We were shocking and barely got the result everybody expected at home against a side who haven’t secured a single point away from home in the PL yet.

Fking awful.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
3 points, fought back from adversity, our record signing scored his first goal, and Lansbury got on and was cheered by the Emirates...great day of football.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Our squad is good definitely better than utd and Chelsea but there is problem defensively it look unfixable :lol:
Bellerin, Holding, Chambers and Tierney if all can stay fit will help defensively. As long as two of the three play, we can probably cope better. I'll also keep an eye on Martinez and I'm not a Leno fan. I'd trust that group to manage themselves and the game in spite of managerial instructions too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom