• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Arsenal vs Nottingham Forest |Tuesday 24th September | KO 19:45 | Streams

What will the result be

• Arsenal go through in 120 mins or pens

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Funny how suddenly Chambers has become good fullback. I hope to see him as our starting CB.
Today's squad fills me with hope tbh, reminds me of that incredible young pool in the mid-late 2000's

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Good half. Noticeable how mobile our midfield looks. Emery should be convinced by now Xhaka isn't suitable for his midfield.

Oh and Chambers has been class. When we do have decent fullbacks, teams can't deal with them

The legs in midfield help but the holes when the opposition counter are still noticeable. Emery needs to structure our midfield better- atm opposing teams are getting in at our defence with 2/3 passes.

baccy_man

Established Member
Good first half this team are playing better than our first team have at times we look like we have got some good players to come through in the near future.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
. Martinelli pissed me off a few times with his greediness in possession at times but he had a really good half otherwise. His off the ball work is phenomenal. Really clever.

Yeah he’s promising, bit I had the same impression of him, needs to get his head up more.. Lots to like about his game though and he’s very active which is good to see.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Don‘t think Torreira is happy in London. These rumours in the summer were not a coincidence, he wants out and back to Italy.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Chambers will struggle against pace as a RB. But he can easily play a central role. Whether as a CB or a DM. I'd love to see him in the latter position

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Santi was just getting injured again and again in PL. I said he needed to move back to Spain to lengthen his career, I was sure it would help him being in the sun and a league more forgiving for his size. And I was correct!

Cesc to Chelsea was good career choice for him too!
Hmm this isn’t how I remember your views on Santi. :)

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Got not more coverage. Hopefully we end on a very positive result :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001
Top Bottom