• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Bournemouth | Sunday 6th October | KO: 14:00

Should OnlyOne be banned from making match threads if this is his standard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsmile

Established Member
also I'm starting to come round to the idea that pepe might be trash

he's looking like a slightly more limited Andros Townsend

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Our WC striker had almost no chances in this game, that's how bad we played

Vibra

Established Member
When Willock and Martinelli came on they were immediately the best players on the pitch

Kav

Established Member
1 nil to The Arsenal. Glad I didn't watch the match, but I'll take that all day! Pray Bellerin and Tierney will make some kind of difference to the way we play when they get back.
Why do people think two defenders will make us play better?

The system is not fun to watch. The performances are disjointed.The results are all over the place.

He's got a lot of work to do and needs to get Özil fit or get ceballos up to speed.

OSBK

Established Member
That's not surprising. He is not good holding up the ball, dribbling or linking up play. He is just a goal machine, but a far cry from complete forwards like Van Persie and Thierry Henry.

Agree completely. Auba is a good winger with an insane goal to game ratio. He is a clinical walcott and nothing more.

And whilst we would be screwed without his goals is him playing instead of a diego costa type of player hurting the team more.

baccy_man

Established Member
We made hard work of that in the second half we should have had the game wrapped up in the first half,

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We’re third!! Whey!!!!!

Caught the last 20 mins. Chambers looked the bees knees.

Got a win without Holding, Bellerin, Tierney or Özil. Imagine that?

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Good result but yet another grim performance, think we were in much better shape this time last year if I'm being honest.

Yep. Unai Emery Etxegoien hadn't fully got his claws into the players by then and we still had a bit of big Wengz creativity about us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom