• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Vitória S.C| Thursday 24th October | KO: 20:00 | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
uKJjy3G.jpg

Top Quality

Pepe, of course. Very happy for him, shown glimpses but hasn't gone his way so far, hopefully this is the start.

BUT GUENDOUZI, he is one of the best midfielders in the world in the last 20 when your team is behind. TOP QUALITY.

And lots of negatives. But whatever, someone else will cover that.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
All about Pepe that game. He needed that. Let's see that carry into the PL now.

I thought Smith-Rowe had a good game, Guendouzi also looked good when he came on. Midfield is still a massive issue even when Xhaka is removed but those 2 did well for me. Willock still a contender but just not playing at full conviction last couple games. Moving the ball through midfield was a big issue.

Martinelli did good but tired at the end. The CBs were also OK. Bellerin lacked fitness, Tierney finished the game quietly strong after a slightly relaxed start. The real poor players for me were AMN, Torreira, Ceballos and Lacazette. Wasnt happy with their contributions overall.

Our midfield is definitely a problem, even Willock who is normally trustworthy was sloppy at times. Torreira & AMN were dreadful!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You can understand why emery not rushing Tierney Bellerin Holding start in PL Tierney and Bellerin look gassed after 70 minutes added nothing going forward defensively look shaky

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Meeeeh... not even happy watching us play that bad. Good for Pepe but best thing could happen for him is Emery leaves today

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Just seen the late late winner. In a results business it's a result for Emery.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Again there is big problem in midfield its not because Özil not playing but the players seem not understanding what they doing defensively and offensively getting bypassed easily too many bad first touches too many bad decision in final 3rd
They are so static, in transition; in possession; and in defensive phase. Emery has no idea how to construct one.

The way our attacks are structured is completely off kilter and stuttered. There were some bad individual performances out there but the system still handicapped them.

I'm patient enough to not be rabid but I dont think Emery should be our manager anymore. I'm quite certain of that viewpoint now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If i see Torreira again play number 10 I'll do nothing but i'll be so mad. The guy is not 10 what emery trying to achieve with this? What the point you got Dani Ceballos ffs

Iceman10

Established Member
You can understand why emery not rushing Tierney Bellerin Holding start in PL Tierney and Bellerin look gassed after 70 minutes added nothing going forward defensively look shaky

It doesn't make sense though, Tierney played a full match well before the international break, against arguably stronger opposition. Maybe they lost fitness over the international break, but I also think there was a bit of complacency, where the defensive end was neglected somewhat.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Never in doubt really. Now the debate about how **** Pepe is might shift to another victim.

Qualification done and dusted. Group will be won in the next game.

Kudos to Vitoria Guimaraes who put on a decent show and a brave performance. Laca needs acting classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom