• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Vitória S.C| Thursday 24th October | KO: 20:00 | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze_of_glory

Tbf I'm not sure how much of the blame Unai can take for the performance tonight? Previous performances... of course but half the players didn't look interested tonight, were giving up when they gave the ball away.
All of it I figure.

Manberg

Predator
Tbf I'm not sure how much of the blame Unai can take for the performance tonight? Previous performances... of course but half the players didn't look interested tonight, were giving up when they gave the ball away.

Nonsense. All the blame is on Emery. Awful tactics and it won’t change.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
All about Pepe that game. He needed that. Let's see that carry into the PL now.

I thought Smith-Rowe had a good game, Guendouzi also looked good when he came on. Midfield is still a massive issue even when Xhaka is removed but those 2 did well for me. Willock still a contender but just not playing at full conviction last couple games. Moving the ball through midfield was a big issue.

Martinelli did good but tired at the end. The CBs were also OK. Bellerin lacked fitness, Tierney finished the game quietly strong after a slightly relaxed start. The real poor players for me were AMN, Torreira, Ceballos and Lacazette. Wasnt happy with their contributions overall.

baccy_man

Established Member
We were very lucky to get that result we played poorly for most of the game we kept giving the ball away and at times looked like we didn't have a clue what we were trying to do,
It's a good job that we had Pepe to come on for us he changed the game with those free kicks,

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
So happy the public hate on Pepe will stop now for some time, was already our best player against Sheffield and got a much needed confidence boost today whilst looking lively throughout since coming on.

All of the first eleven bar ESR and Martinelli looked ****ty and I am currently most disappointed with Willock who seems to have had only bad games recently. But he's young, so I'm not worried long term.

Nothing left to say about Guen - by far the most talented player in our whole squad. Absolutely out of this world what this kid is doing at this young age.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Exactly. happy with with the win and thrilled for Pepe but the game just highlighted how out of his depth Emery is.
You could see he knew, couldn't even be bother to celebrate the goal. Seen people clap harder at a funeral eulogy than he did for the goal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Again there is big problem in midfield its not because Özil not playing but the players seem not understanding what they doing defensively and offensively getting bypassed easily too many bad first touches too many bad decision in final 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom