• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Wolves | Saturday, November 2 | 15:00 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin1986

Midfield non existent. Torreira too high. Ceballos not tracking runners. Passing back half the time. Disjointed mess.
I’m baffled as to why Guendouzi sits and Torreira runs round pressing on his own?? Was he not brought to sit in front of the defence or chase lost causes down by there left back!!

JoaoFelix

Haha lol!
Lacazette brings more than goals (again)
After two months out with an ankle injury Lacazette is not the force Arsenal know he can be three games into his comeback. He was unable to impose himself, physically or mentally, on Wolves' back three and when chances to shoot came his way they tended to fly high, wide or both.

If he couldn't score, though, he would certainly do everything in his power to make sure someone else did. Hence we saw far more of Lacazette the facilitator, dropping into midfield and drifting wide to make space for others to exploit.

By half-time he had made three of Arsenal's four key passes and, aside from Özil and Ceballos in flashes, looked like the only man who might create a chance for his team-mates. Lacazette's composure to square to Aubameyang rather than gamble on the chance himself was impressive indeed

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This diamond formation is so bad i mean we conceded like 50 shot against Watford and Wolves. Its my favourite formation but this will never work in PL don't ever use it again ffs

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Awful yet again! Özil was our best player, at least Emery didn't pull him off. Its just so disappointing to see teams looking so good against us, I'm not knocking Wolves, they are a good team but there were moments when they looked much better than they are because we are so dreadful. We cant limp along like this, if Chelsea & Leicester both win their games we will be 6 pts behind them.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids

Player:White
Martinelli tried but this level is way ahead of him

Is it true? If that was one of the best second parts of all Arsenal matches in the league according to some member here and he always goes into these parts.

What makes you think Auba, Guendouzi, Sokratis or any other Arsenal player was better than him when he was on the field today?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
The positive is we have young midfielder talent to build around if we can just find the correct balance & tweek the group a little.

If Lucas not trusted further back & the manager wants him to use his pressing higher up just bizarre we opted to add Dani to the group.

I would love us to spend big on a DM rather another CB. The defence is being hung out to dry at the mo... again today 28 shots & 8 on target! Stupid world load.

Jorge Mendes needs to be put to work again.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
No, the point is no opposition should have 23 shots at the Emirates.
Matter of fact, no one should have 23 shots against us, home or away.

This, unfortunately seems to be the norm now. Even relegation fodder get 30+ shots against us ffs
Let's clear this up one final time. We didn't give up 23 shots we gave up 25. I don't watch high school football but this coward has us playing like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom