• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Southampton | Saturday, November 23 | 15:00 GMT

What result are you hoping for in this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The club think that this is acceptable. I can’t believe they think these results are ok. The future doesn’t seem bright at all with them..I’m absolutely gutted

another 5 years of Europa! Can’t wait
This is not acceptable the club target is to be top 4 club that's why wenger gone if we happy where we are we should have just let wenger stay at least we were class at home

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
The club think that this is acceptable. I can’t believe they think these results are ok. The future doesn’t seem bright at all with them..I’m absolutely gutted

another 5 years of Europa! Can’t wait

You think we have a chance at EL? Probably be 10th by Mon.

chessygoal

We all want Emery gone, but man a lot of players today should be ashamed of their game :
- our clown defense Sokratis-Luiz, can't build from the back, can't defend one on one, can't play a high line, they are a real disappointment.
- Guendouzi / Torreira, I had a lot of hopes for this pairing but they both had a nightmare, Guendouzi seems knackered, and Toreirra doesn't know which position he should take and they both take far too many touches on the ball, it slows us down a lot.
- Pepe : he needs to bury that chance he got, no excuses. And the fact that he plays with absolutely no intensity when he defends is disappointing
- Bellerin : he was ****, but I can understand that he's still trying to get back to match fitness after such a long injury

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Are we going to be moaning about VAR and player mistakes every match? Wenger was extremely unlucky in his last season, I bet you wanted him gone back then
Why is it more important to recognise mistakes by officials when you're playing well than when you're sh!t? What sort of strange logic is this? And, no, I called mistakes by officials as and when, irrespective of who's managing. Totally separate issues.

Last edited:

morpho

Established Member
For the love of god, get this fcuker out of our team! Outgunned on our own turf by southfcukinghampton... And at a match were the knife already rest at his skin! If the board doesnt show balls know, they will never do.
Im calling for 24/7 protest outside the stadium until they give us Emerys head on a platter!

GDeep™

League is very weak
It was terrible, but it's really sad times when your team gets blatantly shafted by a clear offside, reviewed by VIDEO, no less, and nobody cares about that. It warrant s some discussion, but I guess people are prioritising... I really want Arsenal to win more than anything, that's my problem, I suppose.
I said a few weeks ago we should complain to the FA and ask for an explanation why certain refs keep making the same bad mistakes against us all the time, amongst other things.

Think Liverpool done something similar recently. The club can’t be arsed it seems.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

This is not acceptable the club target is to be top 4 club that's why wenger gone if we happy where we are we should have just let wenger stay at least we were class at home

Well actions speak louder than words. If it’s not ok why aren’t they sacking him??

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Did everyone hear the stat they gave during the game. First 50 games for Emery = 25 wins. Last 50 games for Wenger = 27 wins!

Gursha

It was clear Emery needed to go before the internationals. The best case scenario would have been we put away the easy 4 games in this run but guaranteed would have come unstuck when the tough run starts next month.

Worst case scenario is probably what is happening now. Not even beating the **** teams. Either way it didn't make sense to stick with him only to fire him at the end of the season.

I think he wont be here next season, thats guaranteed, they just try to squeeze into the top four and avoid the 6m to pay...

We have the quality for top 4... just not the manager... they are basically gambling...

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
You have zero credibility on the matter. :lol: The fact that you keep actively seeking me out to complain how bad I am makes me suspect I'm living rent free in your head. :rofl:

Plenty. You're nothing but a ref complaining and Emery loving clown.

You just accused a poster of something he hadn't done whilst showing your complete lack of football knowledge, and now you're avoiding it at all costs.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
I said a few weeks ago we should complain to the FA and ask for an explanation why certain refs keep making the same bad mistakes against us all the time, amongst other things.

Think Liverpool done something similar recently. The club can’t be arsed it seems.
They were due to bring it up at a meeting they had scheduled after the last VAR shafting, so I suppose they did. This is worse though. If Raul really is up Emery's ring, then I expect him to make some noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom