• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 14

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Huge result with the Chelsea game. Have to say West Ham at home should be a nailed on win.

I don’t think we need to make a risky appointment just to scramble for top 4.

If Freddie can pick the right players and play them where they’re supposed to I think we’ll run them and Leicester close.

I honestly think we give Freddie until the summer, then pick the best candidate available.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Chelsea hitting a bad spell now and all of a sudden there's a bit of light in regards to top 4.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Everton scores against Leicester.

United 0-1 AVL

Last edited:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

3-5-2 was working for United, no idea why they keep going back to the 4-2-3-1 which doesn't seem to work for them at all.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

3-5-2 was working for United, no idea why they keep going back to the 4-2-3-1 which doesn't seem to work for them at all.

We got battered by Sheffield playing like that. To be fair we get battered by everyone but the Sheffield game was a different level of poverty.

Box2Box

Leicester players are immune from booking when VAR shows they dived to attempt to win a penalty? Is it just us that get a yellow?

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom