• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Brighton | December 5, 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexagon9

Well these last two games have guaranteed someone will be coming in sooner rather than later. If you can’t win with a new manager bounce against two of the bottom 6 then you’re not getting an extended run as an interim.
Doesn’t that reflect more on the players than the caretaker manager?

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
The most annoying thing is how people overrate some pkayers beyond belief
Willock is the new Iwobi, crap in every regard. Shows some stuff when the opposition is doing nothing, shows his true level the moment the opponents start trying. Should never be a starter, pretty much none of the academy players should be. The crap at the end summed up Xhaka as a player. I won't even talk about the defenders as words can't really describe what they are
The season's done

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Well these last two games have guaranteed someone will be coming in sooner rather than later. If you can’t win with a new manager bounce against two of the bottom 6 than you’re not getting an extended run as an interim.

Who would've known a guy who has 26 games as U23 manager with a points average of 1.65, 19 games as Andries Jonker's assistant, some other youth games, in less than 3 years in coaching, with absolutely zero pedigree and no trophies in those areas would also be out of his depth as first team manager? It's all fair and well for maybe another game, but at least then a proper manager should be brought in. And this isn't even judging on Ljungberg overall. Who knows: Give him the U23s again, some Championship club, and in 5 or 6 years time he'll be a proper manager.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
9 games without a win, longest run since the 70s. This is the size of our problem and it goes back before Emery even joined let alone got fired.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I am done with them, I know Freddie picked a bad side at the start but the effort in that first half was shocking...anyone with an international cap should be sold, bar Leno...**** all those absolute ****house players, Ljungberg almost certainly wouldn’t have gotten the job, so the least the players could have done is beat ****ing Brighton for him...this performance has ruined these players for me, will never forgive them for this...**** them all :mad:

CJJ

Established Member
We're ****ed. We are... If by some miracle a fairie comes in and gives some confidence to these players i see no way this is gonna change in the near future. The players look jaded, finished and mentally on vacation. And we're only starting December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom