• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham v Arsenal | December 9, 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Guess the result of the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He doesn’t do much wrong but he doesn’t do much right either. Over the course of 30 something games it gets pretty ****ing annoying.

His dangerous positions to end product ratio is disgraceful. I believe that’s why he’s so disliked.

He has massive flaws but he's one of our best attackers tbh, you know we gonna be attacking when he's on. His stamina is suspect too but I like his strength. He's been one of our best players this season even though thats not saying much.

If only he could cross though.

He doesn’t do much wrong but he doesn’t do much right either. Over the course of 30 something games it gets pretty ****ing annoying.

His dangerous positions to end product ratio is disgraceful. I believe that’s why he’s so disliked.

It doesn't look like he does much wrong but his positioning and stamina will always put our left side defense on the back foot. He is liability when he is playing much IMO.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Why do we draw players out so beautifully with our triangles, only to pass the ball backwards when we are running with the ball in into the space behind the line?

We need to stop that ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom