• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
No chance in hell Arteta would even consider buying Sancho. Too many red flags and Arteta is all about character and attitude.
His red flags are no worse than Rashford's red flags. Mikel loves a fixer upper.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Rashford hype yesterday, Sancho hype today. I want more for my people. Since moving back to Dortmund, this is the first time I've heard him being universally praised. Makes you think.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That explan9How bad Manutd environment for young players Sancho again look different player for Dortmund and my advice to him just stay there

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I remember how AM was convinced that it's poor domestic competition that made him look good, he lacked athleticism for the top level etc

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Sums up what some of us were saying about Rashford too. He definitely needs a change of environment as you don’t go from 40 G/A in all comps last season to all of a sudden becoming a plumber. It’s not like these two are the first examples at Utd anyways 😅 Pogba, Lukaku, Di Maria etc. Even Cavani tapped out whilst he was there.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka

Sums up what some of us were saying about Rashford too. He definitely needs a change of environment as you don’t go from 40 G/A in all comps last season to all of a sudden becoming a plumber. It’s not like these two are the first examples at Utd anyways 😅 Pogba, Lukaku, Di Maria etc. Even Cavani tapped out whilst he was there.
Makes me wonder what is it that saps the mentality once someone goes to Man United.

It has to be a coaching thing, right? Or is it just the high wages that makes people not want to fight more?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Makes me wonder what is it that saps the mentality once someone goes to Man United.

It has to be a coaching thing, right? Or is it just the high wages that makes people not want to fight more?

I think it’s a mixture of many things. I guess it’s much easier to thrive when you have a lot more freedom to express yourself, you’re not expected to shoulder the responsibility of being the main man and have a manager that fully believes in your qualities.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I think it is more or less the whole club. It seems a mediocre environment for players to perform in, and it has been for some time.

I'd be surprised if Rashford didn't do better at Arsenal than he currently is at Man United.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
First Verratti then Vitinha, pisses me off PSG always gets a free run at these top dwarf CMs.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Also Nuno Mendes is an absurd talent. When fit and in form both the best defensive and attacking full back around

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Ref itching to give Dortmund everything. Probably wearing briefs in their colours as well

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom