• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Was very solid. 2 of his suicidal passes were actually good passes, but pass also depends on reciver's reaction, which didn't exist.
It's like some people watch a whole different thing than what the others do....Just amazing

Deki

This guy is a joke. Abject, cowardly performance yet again. Shat it when Ogbonna came in to score, shirking the challenge, 4 or 5 dreadful passes and to top it off took ages to get off the pitch again.

Just because this guy threw his toys out the pram when the crowd booed him, shouldnt mean he is now immune to criticism when he turns out garbage like today. I hope the new manager identifies him as a liability (like Rafa did on Sky today) and removes him from the club.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Still in to try sell him in January and get better player in. he just not really helping himself he make too many mistakes too many of his passing today were joke he never look what around him when he made pass.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
He was atrocious as always. Even when we were playing well he looked completely out of depth, the ducking for the goal was expected really as he is a softy.
Will probably leave for some bum club in January, if it’s Newcastle I genuinely am struggling to see him getting regular starts there.
He is just an average player who's a horrible fit for this league

LG10

He could ping 40+ yard long passes for fun at gladbach, now he can't even hit easy 20 yard chips. Very strange player.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Looking back, before our 10 minute super blitz that killed West Ham, I can’t believe Xhaka didn’t make us concede a 2nd goal...he seemed as desperate for a West Ham goal as Alan Smith, in that second half :lol:

Good player, just not suited to England.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Looking back, before our 10 minute super blitz that killed West Ham, I can’t believe Xhaka didn’t make us concede a 2nd goal...he seemed as desperate for a West Ham goal as Alan Smith, in that second half :lol:

Good player, just not suited to England.
**** player, and not suited for the PL. Honestly Ljungberg needs to get his head out of his ass and bench him.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

What does this forum have against Xhaka?
My mates who went to the game all thought he played well.
That is the problem when you hit the pints too hard before kickoff... :lol:

Honestly, I have watched this guy for, what is it now, three long years, and he is absolute poverty. We would be much better of selling him asap. Think it isn't a coincidence that our march down the table coincides with his arrival at the club.

Manberg

Predator
That is the problem when you hit the pints too hard before kickoff... :lol:

Honestly, I have watched this guy for, what is it now, three long years, and he is absolute poverty. We would be much better of selling him asap. Think it isn't a coincidence that our march down the table coincides with his arrival at the club.

i think it isn’t a coincidence that results were even worse when he was out of the team.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

i think it isn’t a coincidence that results were even worse when he was out of the team.
Doesn't it bother you how poor he plays? All the endless back and sideways passes. Not being able to turn with the ball at his feet? Not being able to defend without giving away cheap fouls? Needing acres of space to get a forward pass in? Totally unable to deal with any form of press?

Look, we can value players differently, but I'd much rather play Torreira and Guendouzi instead of this pile of Bundesliga leftovers. He is a weak primadonna that makes our team weak. We win against West Ham, but the way we played the first 60 minutes was real poverty and Xhaka was a big reason for that.

Manberg

Predator
Doesn't it bother you how poor he plays? All the endless back and sideways passes. Not being able to turn with the ball at his feet? Not being able to defend without giving away cheap fouls? Needing acres of space to get a forward pass in? Totally unable to deal with any form of press?

Look, we can value players differently, but I'd much rather play Torreira and Guendouzi instead of this pile of Bundesliga leftovers. He is a weak primadonna that makes our team weak. We win against West Ham, but the way we played the first 60 minutes was real poverty and Xhaka was a big reason for that.

I can’t agree. Xhaka sets the tempo of the passing throughout the team and it’s an important role he plays and I think he does pretty well. Not amazing but no where near as poor as some people say. Some of his passes and tackles are very risky and they sometimes cost us but I appreciate risk over cowardice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom