• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | December 15, 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
As someone else said, sell all the players that want to leave or are not performing in the summer. Auba/Laca are hardly gonna win the league or get us in top 4 before they decline and leave anyway. Atm we will be a midtable club for the foreseable future.

Get a manager in who organises a team with a structure e.g. Benitez/Simeone. Considering the problems in the team, managers who play expansive football are now a luxury to us. Will do us no good if they cant set up the defence.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

We really need to put some serious investment into our back line. No praising the Kroenke’s for doing the bare minimum like 8m for Luiz. Genuinely need to spend 100m there alone or find some exquisite gems

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Ask yourselves.

What the hell has the club done this decade?

Focused on corporate profits and dividends?
Stood by under performing managers for far to long.

Sat on cash while transfer fees inflated.

Downsized on the pitch.

Failed to keep up off the pitch.

Failed to produce a single successful academy player this decade.

Failed to build on the small amount of success we had.

I'm sure I've missed others.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
You think hes wrong?
Not necessarily, I just found it funny because there's a perception that he always targets the expensive players i.e. Pogba. I didn't know Pepe was at fault for the first goal because I missed the first 15 minutes.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't think even coaching would solve things most of our players look bad specially defensively we seriously need 5 new defenders at this rate no one can defend

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Was moaning about 5 minutes before hand at the constant fouling and then the inevitable happened and someone got injured. They benefitted from that and it pisses me off. More pissed at that then losing as that was obviously going to happen.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Pepe strolling for the first goal “but but Özil”

Özil is rarely ever as bad as people make out. But with his wages etc , I'd defo move him on.

We do need a big reboot. This Wenger era hangover will be brutal unless we just blow this all up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom