• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | December 15, 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
We need some defenders who can actually defend. 3 managers in and it’s the same old story week in, week out. At some point you’ve got to look at recruitment.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Think AMN was the main culprit for the second and Guendouzi for the third. Horrible positioning.

Think Guendouzi is quite bad. Shouldnt be anywhere near the first team until he works on his positioning.

Malky

Established Member
Stood by under performing managers for far to long.

Sat on cash while transfer fees inflated.

Downsized on the pitch.

Failed to keep up off the pitch.

Failed to produce a single successful academy player this decade.

Failed to build on the small amount of success we had.

I'm sure I've missed others.
Best example is that window where we only signed Cech, that did so much damage.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids

Player:White
The Swede made all the wrong decisions, sure ordered Martinelli and Pepe to not track back so much saving energy for the ball that never comes, which was a mistake, and put Özil in the XI who is practically a lesser defender. Torreira and Guendouzi are praying for a defensive midfielder all the match and De Bruyne just walking in that midfield.

GoonerJay24

This team has serious psychological issues that's going to be no easy fix for any coach.

Having said that, the fans going to the Emirates are an absolute joke. Then they have the cheek to boo and complain afterwards.

It's a shambles; media have really done a job on Arsenal this last decade

We don't even need a world class cb or cdm what we need is to see players put in a shift, workrate, team work, determination which this squad just has none off. You can lose to team because they are better, but I at least expect us to fight, outrun them and make them work for it. I cna accept a lack of quality I can't accept a lack of attitude.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
KSE needs to sell they are obviously not at this club for the right reasons and they have shown absolutely Zero interest in the affairs of this club, Stan thinks he can just sit on his laurels in the U.S. while everything just keeps ticking by itself it doesn't work like that.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Sell guendouzi for big money in the summer and sign a midfielder who can handle pl football. We don’t have the luxury of waiting for him to learn how to defend (if he ever does).
Sell him now... he won’t have any value later

9jagooner

I was shocked when I read the optimism on this thread pre-match.

Unless you've not been watching Arsenal all season, this game, results-wise, has not deviated too much from our current form. If anything, we've actually played better than we have in any other match this season. We've stringed passes together and even got in their box a few times.

We can only build on this no matter the result tonight

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Özil's probably been our best player along with Marty

How deep does Özil have to come to receive the ball and make something happen? Why can't Torreira and Guendo carry the ball out and get Özil involved farther up the pitch? How much service did Özil give Pepe only for him to create 2 good crosses, maybe?

I think I saw one attempt at a long ball over the top to try and unlock Auba from Guendouzi that almost worked but that was about it.

Can't believe Özil is getting this stick from the board. I wonder what game they are watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom