• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | December 15, 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsl

It’s just sad tbh. I feel for the supporters, Llungbjerg and even the players. Incredible how Kroenke has destroyed this club. Not sure I will be able to watch the second half.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Me realizing I don't even have a season ticket to throw away

MediocreObeseDwarfrabbit-max-1mb.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I blame freddie alot here. So niave picking this team. Pep has schooled him here.
Freddie couldn't put other team we out our best team and we need stability well that look over. Now all our fullbacks out injured going to be big trouble

Malky

Established Member
No one will take him off our books. We cannot sell him. We tried before and no one want him. Look at his contract and those wages and tell me who in their right mind would match that? He is here until his contract expires. Best we can hope for is to pay part of his wages for the rest of the contract and get someone to take him at a very low price.
Unfortunately you’re right, we’ve completely shot ourselves in the foot with this contract.

blaze_of_glory

How deep does Özil have to come to receive the ball and make something happen? Why can't Torreira and Guendo carry the ball out and get Özil involved farther up the pitch? How much service did Özil give Pepe only for him to create 2 good crosses, maybe?

I think I saw one attempt at a long ball over the top to try and unlock Auba from Guendouzi that almost worked but that was about it.

Can't believe Özil is getting this stick from the board. I wonder what game they are watching.
Exactly, he's working his ass off trying to do everything

Crocrodile

Some of you are lauding the **** out of this ***** team we are up against. Yeah they are good but they've had 4 chances, bagged 3.

If we look at the goals, the first one, shambolic defending of the backpost, Arsenal fault.

Second goal, takes a deflection that falls perfect to Sterling.

Third one, same as they have broken down Dinamo, with 10 men on field.

The only things we could have done better this half that this team actually capable of giving us is, a bit more grit and actual fouls while we were getting trampled on by one of the most vanilla teams in the Prem.

Oh well.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Best example is that window where we only signed Cech, that did so much damage.
That window done terrible damage. But its not the only one. It's one of the few positives from the new regime theyve saw the problems at least attempted to address them.

WiscoGooner8

Sell guendouzi for big money in the summer and sign a midfielder who can handle pl football. We don’t have the luxury of waiting for him to learn how to defend (if he ever does).
I’m not sure 25mil is big money. I really liked him at first but he just seems so lost. Loan him to Germany along with Willock, Reiss and ESR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom