• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | December 15, 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WiscoGooner8

I actually think we’ve played quite a bit better under Freddie than Emery. This game under Emery would be the same score, but with 5 at the back and 0 chances from us. We are at least trying to attack under FL, and getting better at it each game. A shame it leaves us completely exposed. Hard to say what would help the defense at this point. I’d say a pair of world class CB, but our relegation level midfield would still expose them.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

After these last few weeks if the board don't pull out a Poch/Allegri I'll throw up.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I don't think we've been that bad overall today or for the last 2 games. There is only 2-3 players in our first team who are not at a required level and they are pulling us down today.
A new manager wouldn't help us today, it's just that we miss some quality in 2 positions and they fully took advantage of it.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
How can anyone blame Freddy ffs? He's just been thrown in the deep end. He was practically begging the club for support yesterday.

We need an entire new management structure, board and ownership.
Should have got more points in his first 2 games, nobody expected us to get something against City.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't think we've been that bad overall today or for the last 2 games. There is only 2-3 players in our first team who are not at a required level and they are pulling us down today.
A new manager wouldn't help us today, it's just that we miss some quality in 2 positions and they fully took advantage of it.
We been bad midfield and defense is awful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom