• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 18

LG10

Mourinho is so clueless at coaching attacking patterns thank goodness we didn’t get the dinosaur. Lampard has completely out coached him here.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Grown men who do monkey chants are rotten to the core. God knows what they think or say behind closed doors.

But if you were in public and you heard you'd say something right? I'm not saying they have a duty to do, I just thought more in their position would say something.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Mourinho is so clueless at coaching attacking patterns thank goodness we didn’t get the dinosaur. Lampard has completely out coached him here.
He's finished at top level. Can't compete with the new younger managers. Can't see him adapt either. Too big an ego.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
But if you were in public and you heard you'd say something right? I'm not saying they have a duty to do, I just thought more in their position would say something.

Most people clam up and try to ignore it

GDeep™

League is very weak
If I was in the Sp**s end would I say something? Not sure. Probably not.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

Results have flattered Mourinho and Sp**s so far. They need to improve a lot or it will end badly for him.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Uefa and Fa are way too soft, they've had this 'Say no to racism' slogan for ages now, but at a certain point you just have to hand out some severe punishments.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough
Top Bottom