• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta on Mesut Özil
It’s a question for Freddie. I just wanted him to pick the best possible lineup for the game.

You’re not going to be judged on what you done in the past, positive or negative.

We will try to put the most competitive team out, we are to be ready and nullify them as much as possible

January transfer window
We had many other conversations. We have a meeting soon and some ideas but we have to put them together

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Arteta on Mesut Özil
It’s a question for Freddie. I just wanted him to pick the best possible lineup for the game.

You’re not going to be judged on what you done in the past, positive or negative.

We will try to put the most competitive team out, we are to be ready and nullify them as much as possible

January transfer window
We had many other conversations. We have a meeting soon and some ideas but we have to put them together

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Just like Freddie did, Mikel is correct in giving a clean slate for everyone.
It's in the teams best interest to find the best lineup in order to win the games.

Manberg

Predator
I present to you Mrs Arteta

sexy-lorena-bernal.jpg

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Very good press conference talking about the basics of passion, aggression, confidence, effort, etc. That’s the one thing you can demand on day one. I did see more commitment against Everton, but it has to continue for us to be successful. Any player who is going to be strolling around is going to get binned.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He's making all the right noises, as you would have expected.

It's going to be interesting to see what sort of team he will pick.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom