• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Bournemouth vs Arsenal | Thursday 26th December | KO: 15:00 | Amazon Prime

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 71 84.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Bournemouth Win

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Positives:
Attacking movements are markedly better, especially with Özil finding space
Torreira having a great game, got to be at least half a dozen ball recoveries at least
AMN looking sharp

Negatives:
Same old defensive frailties, losing the ball where we didn't shouldn't have resulted in such a chance for them.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Agreed that saka and Nelson need subbed. Still funny how all these posters lose all faith in their ability though. Do you guys still not understand that even talented youngsters rarely dominate all games?

They've been sh*te final third wise but I agree, the talk of binning Reiss is premature

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Youth is great when ready, in form & earning the opportunity.

These are playing as we are too cheap to buy back up full backs & sold the wide squad players late August.

Bergkamp1988

You dare have a go at Saka whilst he's playing left back ffs.

All his mistakes where upfield passes and crosses. He's not being criticised for his defensive ability.

I am fed up with this "play the youth" bullshit.

Yeah, play the youth when they are exceptionally good, other then that, play the ****ing experienced players and let's get on with the God damn game.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Tbf...he has been really bad.

What do you want people to do? Lie?

People are allowed to say he's been poor, but when people say he shouldn't even be at the club, he's terrible, the youth at the club is poor etc, then its a bit ridiculous don't you think.

Some fans simply have the oddest of brains.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
This sort of opinion baffles me after the performances of Guendouzi/Martinelli and such, some people really are mind bogglingly stupid sometimes.

If we were winning and the youth players had the same level of performance, you wouldn't say anything. Lets not praise another youth player in AMN for having a great half lets just focus on the negatives, bore off.

Guendouzi and Martinelli are fine but all the players from the Arsenal academy are average at best to straight up poor and that's including AMN, dummy.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Agreed that saka and Nelson need subbed. Still funny how all these posters lose all faith in their ability though. Do you guys still not understand that even talented youngsters rarely dominate all games?

We do understand that, the problem is Nelson is never above average whenever he plays. Either bang average, or atrocious.

I'm making an exception for Saka because he has been good before and he's younger.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
For all the hate that Kola gets, if he was playing today, we'd probably have scored two by now.

Keplaz

Reiss will have better games but today just isn't a good game for him. I think Pepe comes on.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Nelson is getting it because we were pretty good for 30 mins for the first time in an age but he ****ed up so many attacks. You don't get a pass at this level for that crossing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom