• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Chelsea | Sunday 29th December | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 49 55.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 15 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
No playing excuses for Arteta. The only leeway I will give him is that he's not had enough time. Lampard didn't have a single transfer and actually lost players yet he has been able to take his team to where they are.

A player I hadn't even heard of came in at right back fro them today!

So, only excuse I will give Arteta is that of time. Little improvements seen and will like to see what we can do over the course of the rest of the season, whether he gets new players or not.

Lampard had a pre season and he lost his first game 4-0. Arteta’s start has been better in that regard.

Justin1986

Graeme souness really is a **** , says Jorginho shldnt have been booked and that arsenal players should of for asking for it, ****!!!! Also guendouzi is one of the worst players I’ve ever seen , shocking , lack of depth on bench is terrible and our stamina is a joke , all the more reason to dip into the transfer window now tho

Ciscoo

It’ll get forgotten in the grand scheme of things but Aubameyang deserves so much credit for his shift today. Considerable effort in both halves of the pitch.

Saka also looks much more comfortable at LB than I expected. Like the rest of the team, he just needs to maintain it in the final 10 minutes.

Nelson has no form, he’s done nothing but around the pitch. I’d like to see Martinelli-Auba-Pepe next.
With all respect, you couldn't be so wrong about Nelson's display today. I think you just want to see Pepe play so much that you end up hating on anyone who takes his space which is wrong because no one should be played based just on their name but what they do in training and how much they give the team because football is a team sport. Just FYI I also want to see him play too. However, there is a reason why he's been benched so far by all 3 of the managers which I think is his defensive game and until he can be able to do whatever Arteta wants in training, I'll back his lineup 100%.

Reactions: CJJ

blaze_of_glory

Graeme souness really is a **** , says Jorginho shldnt have been booked and that arsenal players should of for asking for it, ****!!!! Also guendouzi is one of the worst players I’ve ever seen , shocking , lack of depth on bench is terrible and our stamina is a joke , all the more reason to dip into the transfer window now tho
Nice to have confirmation Jorginho should have been off.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
I think the players can take a lot of positives from this game. We attacked well early on and we defended well for the most part. Arteta should be in the dressing room talking about that. Emphasising the fückery that is Craig Pawson.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Thought AMN was very solid today, just when I started slowly writing him off in his thread. Nelson was good at keeping posession and had a good cross that Laca ultimately scuffed. Bit unlucky he got tackled during a few dribbles. Seems more combative than before. I believe this was Luiz's first good game for us defensively.

Guendouzi was very poor today. Got beat too easily for the header that led to the counter goal. Also dangerously lost possession once in the first half, falling way too easily as he always seems to do when he gets into trouble.

Was it even a foul for the free kick that led to the first goal? Ref had a piss poor game. Always seems like we get yellow cards much cheaper than our opponents. Jorginho should've been off.

Saka was decent until he did his hamstring, think an argument could've been made to sub Willock on there as he was clearly done for.

Özil with another positive performance.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Man also said that he didn’t see any racism in the game back when he played in the 70s and 80s, after the Rudiger abuse last week...Souness is a ****ing *****!

And all that talk about him not wanting his daughter to bring home any Arsenal players cause they aren’t manly enough...if she got your looks Souness, then the only man she is bringing home to meet daddy, is her gay best friend.

Last edited:

Justin1986

The lack of effort after going 2-1 down is worrying Aswell, maybe stamina played apart but it was shocking to watch, also the crowd were dead , no connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom