• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kia Joorabchian's Transfer Targets: January 2020

Which area of the pitch is the biggest priority to improve in January?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Diaby, Walcott, Adebayor & Vela was one hell of a January pure talent wise in 2006. Could do with that injection now.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
My top five, in no particular order, would be:

Walcott
Adebayor
Arshavin
Reyes
Aubameyang

A shame a couple of them fizzled out a lot quicker than we hoped for.

Walcott at £12m for 12 years service has probably been best value.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Jesus Christ I remember 2009 like it was yesterday but looking at that news report it looks like it’s 30 years ago.

Is this what getting old is like.

Titanic was on TV the other night and it dawned on me while i was watching it that it came out in 1997. Then i remembered having it on VHS. Made me feel well old.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Got to be Auba #1 spot surely, one of the most prolific strikers in the world and we got him in January.

Obviously it came at a time when the squad was **** but his signing is pretty huge.

LasseD

Why isn't there a John Stones transfer thread? Are the sources bad or not concrete enough yet? Or is he really *that* unwanted? :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Leicester finishing in CL and us midtable would make this deal difficult extremely difficult unless we ready to pay 70M for him and give him big wages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001
Top Bottom