• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City Vs Arsenal | Wednesday June 17th | KO: 20:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
People still living in 2005

Good year tbf...

arsenal-londra-2004-2005-home-nike-size-l4.jpg

PES-5-PC.jpg

arrested-development-season-two-dvd-cover-55.jpg

2.jpg

10982.jpg

...anyone invents a time machine, bring me with you, k? xx

Last edited:

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Even for a club with a proud recent history of abysmal defending that Luis sh1tshow was a standout performance. I mean it was almost as if he was trying to blatantly throw the game.

But let’s not kid ourselves, even with a prime Tony Adams in there we would have still been on the wrong end of this result.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The miracle is KRONKE OUT. The guy is not only unable but unwilling to run a football team which competes for trophies.
Club need act as whole kroenke can still give us 100m to spend every summerbut then the job will be on raul edu scouting stuff get right players.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
We didn't sign any decent cb since Mertesacker yes 9 years ago. It's amazing how awful we are signing center backs i know its tough position and you must get right partnership but it been mess.
You all have to understand that no top centre back is going to come anywhere near us. They see how we defend, they see where we are, they see the negative defeatist vibes emanating all the way down from the club owner to the guy selling coffee and they decide there are plenty of other places to go to.

Teams on a downward spiral only stop this by spending money and spending intelligently but there's no clever short-cut. Get a couple of decent youngsters in our current position and they will walk or be taken off our hands.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sorry but why aren't we starting with Martinelli/Saka Auba and Pepe?

We should be scaring teams with pace and scoring ability.

Arsenal are so depressing. Need to kick out a lot of players

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
You used to be volcanic if Wenger lost. Your well blossomed apathy is the best compliment you've ever given the great man. :lol::lol::lol:
Wenger sowed the seeds of my apathy towards the club tbh. I was numb to his efforts to turn us into WBA in the end. Wenger dropped us off at that dodgy car park on the moors, and now we're trudging home in the rain with caves for an anus.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ita ridiculous. Happens time and time again. We have players who don't switch play, who don't dribble, who don't play the killer pass even when it's on. Such a big space and so much space in Auba, the risk is so low. Are the very worst you over hit the pass or it gets cut out. Both of those situations do not lead to transition. The only player ahead of the ball is Auba ffs.

HBL

Established Member
Was there any player that wasn't awful? I genuinely wasn't paying enough attention to the game

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
It’s really awful how far we’ve fallen. I back Arteta, but the club has been in a spiral for a while. We need to riot against the damn owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom