• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz: 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,396
  • Views 122,714
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just incredible stat i found today that since his return to Chelsea he conceded zero penalties but already conceded 4 with us it like he getting exposed playing in high line where in chelsea with conte with 3 he didnt

Just incredible stat i found today that since his return to Chelsea he conceded zero penalties but already conceded 4 with us it like he getting exposed playing in high line where in chelsea with conte with 3 he didnt

Are we playing high line though? Does stats say that?

And did we play high line yesterday?

In Luiz's defence, it was probably hard to fully concentrate when the board wants him out. I know I wouldn't.
Anyways, I'm afraid that even VVD and Varane would struggle with us. I didn't catch yesterday's match because I had an early morning but our CM doesn't provide sufficient protection to our back four. Unless we address the CM, we may as well give up. Btw, Lee on AFTV is absolutely spot on.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I hate, HATE that this worm has his feet in our club. The fact that he openly talks about us pisses me right off.
Yes the problem with super agent they use media to talk like Raiola because they powerful.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Was Luiz implying in that interview that we offered him a new contract and he turned it down or stalled on signing it?

If the powers that be at this club saw fit to offer Luiz a contract after his performances this season.

God help this club.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
If we extend Luiz's contract then I would agree with Carragher and I will start to seriously worry about Arteta.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

criticising the structure of the club :lol:

Would be great if one of the situations resolved at the club, would be to STOP working with Kia ever again....but of course when we finally work with a "super agent", we get the worst!

Last edited:
Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
How did we accept Kia talking about how our club run? He not owner not board member. Atleast he sound pissed about ua not giving Luiz new contract

Jakarta

@yorch44

Remember when you said I know nothing about football when I was against the signing of Luiz?

I remember saying that he is a bag full of mistakes...whilst you were just focusing on his passing skills.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Worried if he signs an extension we aren't confident of bringing in a CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Latest posts

Top Bottom