• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton vs Arsenal | Saturday June 20th | KO: 15:00 | BT Sports

Result?

• Brighton Win

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don’t understand why no one at the club says anything. Shouldn’t be too surprised really, lame, limp dickedness from top to bottom.
That's what Arteta should do. Most the managers need to act it can't continue the guy made like 10 fouls few of them were risky he got away with alot

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also wtf mupay on about our players need to show respect? You injured our key player and he out for 6 month what you want they clap you maybe?

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Eh. I'm not saying he's amazing, but we're always much worse without him.

We know he isn’t a PL winning midfielder or even PL top 4 player so I’m all on board with trying find some combo without him/dealing with the growing pains of time for others to see if there is anything within the youngsters.

We are rightfully in rebuild mode and the last thing Xhaka needs is more minutes in a AFC shirt.

Reactions: roz

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
Auba has been woeful these last 2 games. He's obviously stopped caring. Cash in and get as much as possible. Sell Laca too. Reinvest in the squad. Stop signing big names and sign players with a vision on the system we want to play.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
and yet funnily enough....the most action is in the Özil thread... says it all about the club.

The issue for me comes down to strictly the board. Every time I read news reports that arsenal won’t be able to do much in the window if we don’t qualify for Europe just ticks me off on another level. You get out, what you put in. It’s a simple as that. Kroenkes need to go because giving 50 million to spend for Emery is some pretty shambolic stuff if you think about it.

on Arteta. Shame on the people who actually thought we would close the season strong. This season was a mess regardless, blaming arteta on it is kind of a low blow. He is a new manager, and we are going to have growing pains with him because he is not nearly as experienced as everyone else. But long term, he should be fine in my opinion. How are y’all really going to compare him to Emery? I think we are playing much better football, we just can’t get the closing results, and that’s on the board, inexperienced coaching, and lack of desire from the players.

On the players. They all just look like they are different wavelengths. I see zero chemistry between each player. I have seen to many times this season when players play passes that other players were just not expecting or not even trying for.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
i dont like the owners, i dont like most of the fans, I dont like most of the players, i know the league is rigged, I know the referees are cheats...I know other teams take drugs.......

still why does it still frikkin hurt so much... make it stop.

ArsenalFever

The issue for me comes down to strictly the board. Every time I read news reports that arsenal won’t be able to do much in the window if we don’t qualify for Europe just ticks me off on another level. You get out, what you put in. It’s a simple as that. Kroenkes need to go because giving 50 million to spend for Emery is some pretty shambolic stuff if you think about it.

on Arteta. Shame on the people who actually thought we would close the season strong. This season was a mess regardless, blaming arteta on it is kind of a low blow. He is a new manager, and we are going to have growing pains with him because he is not nearly as experienced as everyone else. But long term, he should be fine in my opinion. How are y’all really going to compare him to Emery? I think we are playing much better football, we just can’t get the closing results, and that’s on the board, inexperienced coaching, and lack of desire from the players.

On the players. They all just look like they are different wavelengths. I see zero chemistry between each player. I have seen to many times this season when players play passes that other players were just not expecting or not even trying for.

I think changing the captaincy would make a huge difference here, I would of given it to Leno.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Three months of waiting only to be greeted with two consecutive displays of shocking incompetence!!

Liquidate everything & start anew at the grassroots level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom